Sunday 4 December 2011

Song for a Sunday


Despite being twins, my brother and I don't share our taste for books, music, films... we used to like more or less the same TV shows, but even that seems to have diverged (how can anyone not love Samantha Who?? - first question mark in the title; second question mark in my question, y'all...)  However, when he likes female singers or I like male singers, we tend to agree.  And he introduced me to Amos Lee's beautiful song 'Colours'.  A quick peak at Wikipedia suggests Mr. Lee is now doing rather well for himself, so you might have heard of him, but this song has been on my iTunes for years now...



Have a good day :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Samantha Who? I don't know why they ever cancelled it. Such a waste of a great comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the song. I believe it is in the movie Penelope. I like the acoustic, lighter version.

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.