Saturday 13 September 2008

Elaine's Suggestions...

Just a quick post tonight to point you over to Elaine's response to the Pride and Prejudice Musical - click here. Lots of suggestions for appropriate songs, and is bound to make you chuckle!

From the ridiculous to the sublime, I spent the evening at a rather different concert - no, not the last night of the Proms, but in Chiselborough church listening to Urban Voices, a choir from London. They were absolutely brilliant - all sorts of influences, from gospel to soul to rock to pop to R&B, and singing praises to God, alongside other pieces. A fun, friendly group providing an amazing evening.

1 comment:

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.